Thursday, August 16, 2007

Got a Shindig this weekend.....


Well Sir....I got a shindig this here weekend with a bunch a Vet's and other friends....so's I won't be postin anything fer a day or two cause I got a whole lot a mowin, cleanin & cookin t'do to get ready.....
This is the sign out front of the Syracuse VA hospital...oh so true....
______________________________

Great Answer from a Florida Sheriff, Florida's got it right. Bravo for Sheriff Judd!!!

As reported earlier this week, some dirtbag who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop in Florida ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range.. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A statewide manhunt ensued. The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun.

SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times. Now here's the kicker: Naturally, the media asked why they shot him 68 times.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel, "That's all the bullets we had."

______________________________

On the 2nd tee of the golf course with his wife, the husband says, "Honey, I love you so much, it's eating me up. I have to tell you something. Twenty years ago I had a brief affair. It was stupid and it meant nothing. I hope you can forgive me."

His wife was hurt, but said, "Dearest, those days are long gone. What we have now is far more valuable. I forgive you." They embraced and kissed.

On the 17th tee, the husband was starting his back swing when the wife blurted out, "I'm sorry darling, I've been so conscience-stricken since you told me of your affair. Since we're being honest with each other, I have something to tell you. Thirty-two years ago I had a sex change operation. I was a man before I met you. I hope you can forgive me."

The husband froze at the top of his back swing. He looked her up and down for what seemed like a long time, and then blurted out , "You son-of-a-bitch! All these years you've been playing off the ladies tees!"

Some things are sacred.
______________________________