Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hmmmm....

Well Sir...Missy Susan frum Eagle Lake, Texas finally answered that age old question thats puzzled me fer many a year..."Why Don't Men Design Christmas Wrapping Paper??? Well Sir...Here be the answer t'that....



























_________________________________________

Now Sir...I thinks y'all know I'm definately NOT a Julie-Annie supporter, I'm a Fred Thompson man....but what I finds interestin bout this headline is that "The Chief" frum Smolderin Embers was in St. Looey at the same time that Julie Annie was....and I know that the Chief is an avid, dyed in the wool, staunch Democrat....see where I'm goin with this...looks like a conspiracy to me...

Giuliani Checks Into a St. Louis Hospital

AP

Posted: 2007-12-20 09:48:20

Filed Under: Elections News, Politics News

WASHINGTON (Dec. 20) -- Republican Rudy Giuliani planned to head home to New York City on Thursday after spending the night in a St. Louis hospital getting checked out for flu-like symptoms, his campaign said.

"After precautionary tests the doctors found nothing of concern at this time and Rudy will be going back to New York later today," communications director Katie Levinson said in a statement issued before dawn Thursday. "He is in high spirits and is grateful to the doctors and nurses who checked him out."
_______________________________

Well Now....this here video is about 5 minutes long...but it's worth it...you'll see. At first I thought the Crow was fattenin the Cat up fer the kill... HAT-TIP: Thanks Susan...

The Cat and Crow.....