Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged...grumble grumblegrumblearrrgh rassafrassaspackaloomersumbichen....

OK....Cookie done got tagged, and I gotta say, I don't normally respond to these taggings or "meme's", but since I have the highest respect for Subvet and his dedicated service to our great country, I'll go along with this one....just this once.....

I was tagged by Subvet frum over at Blowing Sanitary #1, agangershome.blogspot.com/

Rules:

So here we go;
1. When tagged, place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/quirks/habits about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.

The 7 non-important things are;

1) As a kid, there was nothing more exciting to me than Dad setting up a huge, scenic electric train complex in our basement around Christmas time.

2) I began my flight lessons at age 12 at Cicero Airport in upstate, NY, paying for them by mowing lawns, shoveling driveways and doing various yard work for all the neighbors.

3) As a young cop, I earned the nickname, "The Leap" after jumping off a roof onto the back of an unsuspecting burglar that was preoccupied with prying open a door.

4) I've always been an "ass and leg" man, preferring to check those physical attributes of a woman out first.

5) I absolutely love annoying the hell outta liberals.

6) I sometimes use "Just for Men" on my beard.

7) I also enjoy annoying the hell outta old Jarheads like "The Chief" frum over at Smoldering Embers in a Mohawk Campfire, and "fits" frum Shooting The Messenger.


The seven blogs are;

1) Smoldering Embers in a Mohawk Campfire.

2) The Dread Pundit Bluto

3) Shooting the Messenger

4) Blowing San #1

5) The Jawa Report

6) My Wonderful Life

7) Signal 94


OK.....I'm a gonna tag......

1) "Nicki" frum The Birthplace of the Process of Illogical Logic,

2) "Liz" frum over at White Trash Republican

3) "Bob" frum over at "Bob's Blog"
__________________________________

I saw this video over at The Dread Pundit Bluto and was impressed. I ask all those intelligent folks out there who have an open mind to take a few moments and learn about some history....and how it tends to repeat itself when forgotten or ignored... THINK ...for the sake of our country... please THINK before you vote!!


__________________________________

...and "Liz" frum White Trash Republican asks an exceptionally difficult question....


___________________________________

...when I first saw this photygraff, my initial thought was sheep....but upon second glance....I realized they were Obama supporters.... on 3rd thought..... I guess they're one and the same....


___________________________________