Friday, August 08, 2008

Saturday Sundries....

Well Now...my good buddy "The Chief" sent me this here OUTSTANDING Guiness Beer Commercial yesterday and I just had t'share with Y'all....

Photobucket..ADULT CONTENT AHEAD!






Photobucket
____________________________________

BUSTED!




Y'all gotta Thank "Charlie The Cop" fer that one....
_________________________________

Good Dog...!



________________________________

BEING RETIRED

Working people frequently ask retired people what we do to make our
days interesting. Well, for example, the other day I went downtown to go to the
News Stand for the Wall Street Journal so I could track my investments. I was
only in there for about 5 minutes. When I came out, there was a cop writing out
a parking ticket.

I said to him, 'Come on, man, don't you have anything better to do than write a retired person a ticket? Why aren't you out chasing crooks or child molesters...that's out of your league, obviously!!!

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a 'Nazi.'

He glared at me and wrote another ticket for having worn tires.

So I called him 'Barney Fife'. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he wrote a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes.

The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't care...I came downtown on the bus. The car that he was putting the tickets on had a bumper sticker that said 'OBAMA' in 08.

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important to my health.
_______________________________________

Now Sir...my first mate, "The Chief" made me very happy when he sent me this here "Jib Jab" card..... althoughhhh...I spose, now that I posted it, The Secret Service will be a watchin me, and maybe "The Chief" as well... (it just repeats the same scene so ya only need to watch it once or so....)

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/kngjiM7St9n47gwS

_______________________________________