Thursday, October 16, 2008

If'n yur an Obama supporter...ya really need to see this video...and, CONGRATULATIONS to me..

THIS MAY BE THE OCTOBER SURPRIZE Y'ALL BEEN HEARIN ABOUT! I'd heard about this lawsuit a few weeks back...but then heard nothing...TILL NOW. All of us, both Democrat and Republican need to see this October surprize.....



If'n I were you my friend...I'd REALLY watch my back. I honestly feel that certain elements of Obama supporters are extreme enough(like the Che Guevera supporter in one of his campaign offices), and capable of...well...you figure it out...
_______________________________________

....and along the same very questionable line.....


_________________________________

Regarding Obama's "income redistribution" plans....I'm reminded of an old adage.

Whenever any politician proposes a plan that would "rob Peter to pay Paul"...you can ALWAYS count on Paul's vote!
_______________________________

HEY HEY HEY!! I just went over the 100,000 mark for hits on my blog....