Sunday, October 12, 2008

Monday.....

Yupper...now this here song really brings back some great memories of a few nights at the drive in movie theater with a girlfriend, in the back seat of my old 57 Chevy convertible, and it definitely helped me get to third base, and sometimes "Home Plate"...

BTW...in as much as I had the top down...some of the other movie goers mighta got an X-Rated show as well......mostly the ones walking by the car on their way to the concession stand....



Photobucket
_____________________________________

...and...with stocks having bottomed out (Hopefully), this here couple went to a financial adviser fer some advice.....



HAT TIP: Gotta thank my cousin, a decorated, retired NY State Trooper, John C. fer havin sent that one to Cookie....THANKS CUZ....
______________________________________


























I REALLY LOVED this next one.....


...and if'n yur a dyed in the wool Redneck....Thanksgiven is just around the corner....




___________________________________


__________________________________

Well Sir...here be a couple a "NewsBusted" vid's fer Y'all.....




______________________________

I saw this over at the Chief's place...and like him..it just pisses me off big time that the supervisors in certain work places are the ones who MUST learn Spanish to keep their jobs. Like the Chief said....

BULLSHIT!!!!