Friday, October 17, 2008

PotPourri....

I can't respond to any emails today, something has crashed on my computer!


__________________________________

Saturday morning I got up early, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential down pour.

The wind was blowing 50 mph. I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered,

'The weather out there is terrible.'

My loving wife of 20 yrs replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that??"

I still don't know to this day if she was joking, but I have stopped fishing.
____________________________________

Ya gotta love Grandchildren....



Do NOT lose your Grandkids in the Mall...

A small boy was lost at a large shopping mall.

He approached a uniformed policeman and said, "I've lost my grandpa!"

'The cop asked, "What's he like?"

The little boy hesitated for a moment and then replied ,

"Crown Royal whiskey and women with big tits."
____________________________________

REPEAT AFTER ME!!


I'M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN ,

I'M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN ,

I'M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN,

I'M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN ,

I'M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN,

I'M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN,

I'M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN!!!


_________________________________


____________________________________

Just keepin Y'all informed.....


_____________________________________

My kinda guy......



Gotta Thank Missy Vicky frum out Kansas way fer that one....
____________________________________