Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday...short post. More to be added throughout the day. P-51 Grey Eagles.

Well Sir, I guess its time we can put our Summer cloths away. My amiga "Upstate Nikki" sent me these here photygraffs of a "Lake Effect" snow event that happened yesterday about 20 miles North of the Cookie up near Parish, NY...Thanks Missy Nikki...

Now Sir...I know that Patrick from over at "prh....A Day in the Life" will relate to our winters here in Central, NY. Bring back any memories Pat?




________________________________________

This SOOOO phony! When I was cop we never rushed our meals......



Photobucket
___________________________________

...and "Charlie the Cop" shows us the wisdom of age.....

Thanksgiving Divorce

A man in Jacksonville calls his son in San Diego the day before Thanksgiving and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.

“Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams. We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the father says. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Denver and tell her."

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouts, "I'll take care of this," She calls Jacksonville immediately, and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get
there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, "they're coming for Thanksgiving and paying their own way."
______________________________________

GREY EAGLES

OK Mates, fer all you WWII, P-51 buffs, yur gonna love this video. Man, I'd just love to fly one of these beautiful aircraft...just once before I'm called home....

There were about 120 of these WWII beauties at an Air Show in Ohio.




A Cookshack HAT TIP to Clint Griffin frum out San Diego way.....
___________________________________

I don't wanna say I get a might excited when I see this kinda superior weaponry, but, excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom fer a spell....