Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Damn...and I thought my "57" was fast!...and a Texas style Square Dance.

Well Sir, back in the day, I had a 57 Chevy convertable (mean mutha, wish to hell I still had it), and although I thought it was boss, this blows everything away!!

Gotta give a big Cookshack THANKS to my old bud frum High School, John Keating fer sendin me this one!



...and this one is always good fer a good laugh or two..."The Mississippi Squirrel".

I don'ts imagine that there be anyone out there that ain't seen this one a time or two, but in case ya ain't...Her t'is.



Now Sir...I guess unless Y'all grew up in the country like The Cookie, Y'all won't appreciate this very much, but Y'all gotta admit, it's real good driven!!

Gotta THANK Sue Gertson frum Eagle Lake, Texas fer passin that one along.