Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Review...

Well Sir, fer all a you newbies to hike'n in the woods, here be a little sumthin Y'all should know afore Y'all go a hiking or a huntin......

**Click To Enlarge if'n ya have to.**


_____________________________________

Well Sir, this old (and I do mean OLD!) Cookie turned 65 a few days ago, and here be a photygraff my daughter Susan took yesterday at the B'Day party at the Cookshack..

Now Sir, a day or so ago, "The Chief" alluded to the fact that this Cookie looked as ugly as "an old one eyed snappin turtle" that he posted photygraffs of on his blog. **Sigh**, Well Sir, after lookin at this here very recent photygraff, I figured I might as well concede that point before The Chief leaves a smart ass comment about it here on this post.....


________________________________________

The Navy Chief & New Guy

The Navy Chief .....



The Navy Chief noticed a new seaman and barked at him, "Get over here bilge scum!

What's your name sailor?"

"John," the new seaman replied.

"Look, I don't know what kind of bleeding-heart pansy ass namby pamby crap they're teaching sailors in boot camp nowdays, but I don't call anyone by his first name," the chief scowled. "It breeds familiarity, and that leads to a breakdown in authority. I refer to my sailors by their last names only; Smith, Jones, Baker, whatever. And you are to refer to me as 'Chief'. Do I make myself clear?"

"Aye, Aye Chief!"

"Now that we've got that straight maggot, what's your last name?"

The seaman sighed. "Darling, My name is John Darling, Chief."

"Okay, John, here's what I want you to do ....."
__________________________________________________

Well Sir, my good neighbor Clem done got hisself a new Security Sign fer his front and back yards. Makes good sense t'me...Gotta get me one!


______________________________________________

Now Sir, here be a short "Time-Lapse" video of the protest gathering in Washington, DC on Saturday, 9/12. Video taken from Michele Malkin's website. I think America is finally beginnin t'wake up about what's really happenin in this country!

Some D.C. Law Enforcement officials have estimated the number of protesters at between 1.5 and 2 million good patriotic folks. Love It! Absolutely Love It!!!


________________________________________

Go get em Jack.......



A real BIG THANKS to "Chicago Charlie" fer a few of the above submissions....