Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WTF!! If'n this don't piss Y'all off, absolutely nuthin will !!!

Forget about the dead 3 year old child, where's my food stamps?

"Charlie The Cop" frum out Chi-Town way sent me this, and now if you'll excuse me, I have to take some more blood pressure medication.

If you've ever doubted the moral decay of our society, the "dumbing down of America" and complete loss of our "Moral Compass", watch this. BTW, this is the kind of oxygen waste'n piece of whale shit that wants Government Health Care and anything else free that they can get their hands on. Next time some liberal Senator or Representative is spouting their diatribe about enacting some "entitlement program" or another, think of this poor excuse of a human being.



I gotta say this though, although I'm a staunch pro-life person, this woman makes a very strong case for being someone who shoulda been aborted way back.
___________________________________

OK, now that I've vented that ire, on to more pertinent issues of the day.

I hope all you Vet's out there have a wonderful and prosperous Veterans Day. Thanks ALL of you for your service to our great country.