Thursday, December 09, 2010

Friday Funnies. What's under the scotsman's kilt?? A couple of OBG's.

But first......

Remind's me a little of my old "Boat", The USS Piper, SS-409.



One night while standing a "topside" watch while anchored out in Salem, Mass. port, one crew member, returned from the liberty launch really as "drunk as a Sailor" and did in fact hit his jaw(head) on every rung going down the After-Battery ladder. What a massive and painfull hangover he had the next morning.
____________________________________________

Oooooh, Ooooooh, be still my heart! Like Will Smith said in the movie Independence Day, "I have GOT to get me one of these!" My dream BBQ!



__________________________________________

I'm sure Y'all will get a good chuckle outta this one!!


______________________________________

...and our illustrious Congress is now vote'n on "The Dream Act", which is gonna cost us ALL a ton of bucks!


__________________________________

The Del-Vikings with "Come Go With Me."



...and...better known locally as "The Jersey Boys"...



1963, my first year of college and you guessed it, I was date'n a girl named "Sherry". I was drive'n my big brothers 57 hard-top convertable T-Bird in the summer and my 57 Chevy convertable in the snowy months. Times were good!