Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's eazier t'ask furgivness.....

Old sayin "its eazier t'ask furgivness than t'ask purmishun" or sumthin like that. I got a feelin thats what the Bush administrashin was a thinkin when they "secretly" made this chere deal. Now that its almost a dun deal...we're a gonna look reel bad fer backin out causin they're a Forrin or Arab firm....most likly gonna piss em off a might...n that ain't good eether. Gotta r'member, they ben a helpin us in this chere War on Terrorism n the Iraq thing. Seems t'me that if this here deal had ben known bout erlier maybe we cooda avoyded all this chere pissin match we're in now, then agin, m'be that was the point bout it bein secret in the furst place, but, like I said...its eazier t'ask furgivness than purmishun...but I guess thats jus my way a thinkin.....Cookie...Sorry....no great recipee's t'day...tawk t'y'all t'morrow...that is if'n I ken figure out this chere HTML thing bout linkin t'other blogs........