Thursday, July 27, 2006

"Pushin the envelope of good taste..."

Well Sir...In m'last post...missy WTR from out Missouri way accused me (jokinly a course) of "pushin the envelope of good taste" ...and....upon reviewin some a my previous posts...I'm guessin she just might be right.....

....so...now that these here Olympic Safe Sex condoments... er...condoms done got yur attention...lets continue pushin shall we....

Next up in photygraphs with absolutely no morale purpose what-so-ever is what I consider to be the best beer commercial EVER. Now Sir...I don't drink...but after seein this here commercial...I can think of some times & places when I did drink where this here Foster's beer woulda come in mighty handy....specially the next mornin when ya woke up and saw what ya just spent the night with.....


...and ya know....they used t'say that ya couldn't be an alcoholic if'n ya didn't drink alone...well sir...I'm here t'say that I never drank alone...no sir...I always drank with my good old drinkin buddy...Cletus....

...ahhhh....just wait a minute or two folks while I look a little closer at this here beer commercial fer a spell...I cain't be sure...but I think I know her frum somewhere...


YUPPER! Thought so! She one a the dancers down at the nudie bar in good old Fulton, NY. That there hefty lady (more like Heffer) on the left is known as "Three Pole Minnie" cause one pole won't hold her up durin her dance routine.....

Now Sir...I don't wanna say things are bad in Fulton, NY...but what they say is..."What d'ya call a real pretty woman in Fulton, NY.....A TOURIST!"


....anyways...back t'my drinkin buddy...this here handsome guy on the left is Cletus...we drank t'gether fer years we did......

...there were times when we tawked till 4 or 5 am in the mornin....and had some mighty in depth conversations we did......

...now...it's fer sure that alcyhol done got old Cletus.... it seems he had a touch too much to drink one night and his liver gave out... Yupper...gave out when the Rat Trap he was pokin around in came down on his liver.... killed him right quick like it did....

OK...now...this last picture...well...I ain't gonna say nuthin. I'm just gonna let y'all come up with whatever thoughts come inta yur mind...that way....the "bad taste" ain't on me and it's in yur magination.....nuff said...adios amiga's and amiga's.....the Cookie....