Friday, July 20, 2007

Let's rag on Texas t'day.....

Well Sir....since I began bloggin, I've made a goodly number of friends frum down Texas way...and since they be friends, I figures I can bust on em a might...


















Things You won’t Hear a Texan Say:

-We don’t keep firearms in this house.
-You can’t feed that to the dog.
-Honey, did you mail that donation to Greenpeace?
-I just couldn’t find a thing at Wal-Mart today.
-My fiancee, Paula Jo, is registered at Tiffany’s.
-Little Debbie snack cakes have too many fat grams.
-Checkmate.
-Elvis who?
-“I’ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex”
-Duct tape won’t fix that.
__________________________

Yankee vs Southern Zoo

What’s the real difference between a
Yankee Zoo and a Southern Zoo?
On the cage, a Yankee Zoo will have the
name of the animal and then the scientific name in Latin.
A Southern Zoo will have the name of
the animal and the recipe…..!
___________________________________

Survivor, Texas-Style

Network TV is reported to be developing a Texas version of “Survivor,” the popular TV show.

Contestants must travel from Amarillo through Fort Worth, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and back to Amarillo, through San Marcos and Lubbock. Each will be driving a Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads: “I voted for Kerry, I’m gay, and I’m here to take your guns.”

The first contestant to complete the round trip is the winner.

...and most of this here good stuff was sent t'Cookie via Sue Gertson frum Eagle Lake, Texas....thanks agin Missy....