Friday, July 06, 2007

THANKS Y'ALL.....

Well Sir....I'd like t'take a few moments to give a Big old Cookshack Thank You to all the folks who send me various stuff so's I can post it on my blog...

First off there be Sue Gertson frum down Eagle Lake, Texas way. Sue has contributed so many cartoons, jokes, article and recipe's that I would hardly know where t'begin. THANK YOU MUCHO AMIGA!!!!!

...and then there be my buddy "Fish" frum down Kentucky way. I gets at least 8 to 10 great jokes a week frum that old boy.....

Now Sir....then there's Charley B....the retired cop frum Chi-Town. Now Charlie sends me a great deal of real funny stuff, the problem is that if'n I wanna keep the Censors off my ass I can only post some of it....and even that must be proceeded by an "Adult Content" warnin.....Thanks Charlie. Many folks have enjoyed quite a few of yur cartoons and jokes......

OK...Now I gots t'thank all the folks I steal...errr...borrow stuff frum...like The Mohawk Chieftan over Smoldering Embers in a Mohawk Campfire. Now Sir....the Chief, an old Jarhead frum the Marine Corps, likes t'bitch a little when I takes some a his stuff....but overall he's a pretty good sport about it...and besides...I've found a thing or two of mine over at his Campfire frum time t'time.....Thanks fer yur patience & tolerence Ungiatchi ( Onondaga Native for friend)...

Then of course there be Myron over at Myron's Random Thoughts, and Bothe over at A Geezers Corner....both retired bubbleheads (Submariners) like myself....

...and I certainly cain't furget t'thank my cantakorous buddy out Kansas way named Missy Buster. She's always good fer either a great recipe or a good joke frum time t'time....but tread lightly round her fellers...she's a might on the touchy side......sorta like a purring rattlesnake.....

...and my British mate Gert frum jolly old England. Gert and myself don't zactly see eye to eye on a few things (our political and philosophical views differ in certain area's), but ya know...that's what makes the world go round and it certainly makes fer interestin conversations. He and I like to spend time in the kitchen cookin, and in fact, he's had his own exclusive restaurant in a resort area of Great Britain...so he's shared some a his cookin secrets with the old Cookie.....Thanks Gert.....

Well Sir...if'n I've missed anybody, and just mighta, leave a comment and chew my butt out and I'll rectify my oversight in the next post....

Again...THANK'S Y'ALL!!!!