Wednesday, September 12, 2007

On the lighter side....


.."Now...take the Generator belt and..."...when ya need to know somthin about horsepower...

...what won't those rednecks think of next....


...hmmm..I cain't figure out why someone woulda stole this street sign...



...this warning is for what is referred to as "The Dumbass Factor"...




...sometimes...size does matter....

"The most embarassing thing that can happen to a man is to run into a wall with an erection...and wind up only breaking his nose..."

The Chief over at Smoldering Embers told me that.....although I ain't quite sure how he knows that....
_________________

Several cowboys are out on the range talking about their favorite sex positions.

After listening to the pros and cons of the various ones brought up, one of the cowboys finally says, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best."

"I don't think I have ever heard of that one," says another.

"Neither have I," says a third.

"What is it?"

"Well, it's where you get your girlfriend down on all fours, and you mount her from behind. Then you reach around and cup each one of her breasts in your hands, and you whisper in her ear, 'Boy, these feel just like your sister's'.

Then you try to hold on for 8 seconds.

....I borrowed that one frum Fat Hairy Bastard.....Thanks Mate