Thursday, December 20, 2007

All Hands Man yur Battlestations....

Well Sir...there comes a time every now and agin when a body has to "put yur money where yur mouth is". I know...with Christmas and the holidays here...this can be kinda a sore subject at this time of the year....but Fred needs yur assistance....NOW!

We're comin down to the wire in Iowa, and Fred is making a sweeping tour of the State and could use yur help in completin this here task....

He's got some momentum goin now, and is gettin good News coverage and write-ups about what he is sayin and doin.....here's a few...

Sensing Fred's momentum, CBS News reported Fred supporters heard "a leaner, more applause-line heavy stump speech", loaded with "national security and shots at the Democrats."
"Our fundamental principles are under assault from a left-wing, big government, high taxing, weak on national security Democratic Party," [Fred] said to sustained applause.

The Des Moines Register reports Fred was "buoyed by the positive reviews of his performance at last week's GOP presidential debate in Des Moines and the endorsement Monday of Iowa's U.S. Rep. Steve King, who is well known in the state as a social conservative strongly opposed to illegal immigration."

"How are you going to stand up to the leaders of Iran and North Korea if you can't stand up to an overbearing moderator?"

Political columnist David Yespen writes, "Thompson has sensed an opening in Iowa, and he's moving decisively to exploit it. The opening arises from a combination of Romney's changes of position on social issues and Huckabee's stumbles on foreign-policy questions and immigration."

Support was so strong, even The New York Times applauded Fred! They described his presence this way : "His voice booming and words wry and fiery."

Check back each day for new video blogs like this from the trail to get a behind the scenes look what's going on in Iowa.

And don't miss this fantastic video from Iowa Congressman Steve King, a hero of conservative Iowans. Congressman King has been a champion for securing America's borders and restoring the central pillar of America, the rule of law.

Now Sir....I'm 63 years old and have only financially supported a Presidential candidate once before...and that was Ronald Reagan...but being a young cop with a family to support at the time, the amount I gave isn't even worth mentioning.

Now my friends...if'n yur like me and have watched in disgust as our National borders are being violated everyday...and "sanctuary cities" are popping up all around the country...and traditional values are being attacked and eroded by certain elements who've either lost sight of, or are intentionally attempting to eradicate the founding principles this great nation was founded upon...then it's time to step up and be counted. "Either a man take's a stand for something, or he stands for nothing."

I'm just an old fashioned American with traditional values and beliefs who did what my country asked of me...and for me, Fred Thompson represents ALL that I want the President of these great United States to do for my country.

As many of you have probably observed, frum time t'time I'll put up an adult oriented post (with adequate visual warnings given so as not to offend anyone), so...I'm certainly not religious by any stretch of the imagination, but I do believe in God, and the various attack(s) that secular-progressives and other groups like the ACLU have perpetrated, especially on Christmas, sicken and anger me...

...As do attacks on my 2nd Amendment rights...as do defenseless babies being killed in the womb...as do lazy ass freeloaders sucking on the Welfare teat of an out of control entitlement system...as do "Nanny States" springing up frum coast to coast...as does (You fill in the blanks)...

I know that for the Cookie man...it's time for me to get behind my candidate in whatever way I can....before it's too late...

How about you...???