Saturday, December 01, 2007

Be needin a little assistance mates.... How's my blog lookin on yur "puters"?...

HELP.....

Well Sir...a few days back, I was visitin my grandson Joe, and I noticed that my right side-bar had dropped to the bottom of screen for his computer. Now...I know that sometimes that's because of that persons computer, and since everything looks OK on my end...and still does...I thought it might be his puter...

But my good friend the Chief over at Smoldering Embers now tells me that my blog has been this way for awhile on his puter as well...

I've spent over an hour tonight searching for a mis-aligned blog post, extended picture or embed, or even a long structured sentence in the template and can't find anything....

Can anyone who has also noticed this problem please tell me approximately when they first noticed the problem....it might help to narrow in on the problem post....

Thanks....

Cookie...