Thursday, January 17, 2008

Some Entertainment fer y'all, Havin Fun with Women-Folk and Guns.....

Well Sir...OK OK...nuff pulitikal stuff fer now...here's some videos that I'm sure a few of y'all (even the ladies) will get a chuckle or two outta....

This first video was sent t'me by my good buddies Patrick frum over at "Day in The Life...PRH"... , and "Mushy" from "Mushy's Moochings"...so I figured I'd just look up some more video's of wummin-folk fire'n guns....especially Granny in the last video...













...and finally...Grandma "shoots em in the toodles..."...with full auto....



_____________________________________

....and...as the Cookie is prone to do ever now & agin...I sto...er...borrowed this cartoon frum a blog I recently discovered called "Kiss My Gumbo"... so get on over and check it out and say howdy to Greta if'n ya gets a chance...