Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Twixt Tuesday and Wednesday...

Ya know....I was a Bow Hunter fer many a year, but I gotta say, I never saw such perfect form and posture fer a Bow Hunter as the below two photygraffs illustrate.....

Me good buddy Patrick frum "prh....A Day in the Life", sent me these great photygraffs......

These two pictures demonstrate the correct posture for bow hunting.

Picture (1) shows the proper extension of the front arm and the correct positioning of the release arm for a straight, true shot.

Picture (2) shows the release arm placement from the rear, also demonstrating correct alignment of the rear.




__________________________________

A real salesman

A young guy from Wisconsin moves to Texas and goes to a big 'everything under one roof' department store looking for a job.

The Manager says, 'Do you have any sales experience?' The kid says 'Yeah. I was a salesman back in Wisconsin '

Well, the boss liked the kid and gave him the job. 'You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did.'

His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it. After the
store was locked up, the boss came down.

'How many customers bought something from you today?

The kid says 'one'.

The boss says 'Just one? Our sales people average 20 to 30 customers a day. How much was the sale for?'

The kid says '$101,237.65 '.

The boss says '$101, 237.65? What the heck did you sell?'

The kid says, 'First, I sold him a small fish hook.

Then I sold him a medium fishhook. Then I sold him a larger fishhook.

Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he
said down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a Twin engine Chris Craft.

Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Expedition.'

The boss said, 'A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a BOAT and a TRUCK?'

The kid said 'No, the guy came in here to buy Tampons for his wife, and I said,

'Dude, your weekend's shot, you should go fishing.
_______________________________

I was traveling between home and work when a tire blew out. Checking my spare, I found that it too was flat. My only option was to flag down a passing motorist and get a ride to the next town. The first vehicle to stop was an old man in a van.

He yelled out the window, 'Need a lift?'

'Yes, I sure do,' I replied. 'You a Republican or Democrat,' asked the old man.

'Republican,' I replied. 'Well, you can just go to Hell, 'yelled the old man as he sped off.

Another guy stopped, rolled down the window, and asked me the same question. Again, I gave the same answer, 'Republican.'

The driver gave me the finger and drove off. I thought it over and decided that maybe I should change my strategy, since this area
seemed to be overly political and there appeared to be few Republicans.

The next car to stop was a red convertible driven by a beautiful blonde. She smiled seductively and asked if I was a Republican or Democrat.
'Democrat!', I shouted. 'Hop in!', replied the blonde.

Driving down the road, I couldn't help but stare at the gorgeous woman in the seat next to me, the wind blowing through her hair, perfect breasts, and a short skirt that continued to ride higher and higher up her thighs.

Finally, I yelled, 'Please stop the car.' She immediately slammed on the brakes and as soon as the car stopped, I jumped out. 'What's the matter?', she asked.

'I can't take it anymore,' I replied. 'I've only been a Democrat for five minutes and already I want to screw somebody.'
____________________________________

He's got my buck......in fact he coulda said "Obama" and I'd give him even more...


___________________________________

** Click To Enlarge**


__________________________________

....And a big ol Cookshack Hat-Tip to "Charlie the Cop" frum Chicago, and Susan Gertson fer sendin us these here ditties.....
______________________________

A prayer Request for feller "blogger"........

Now Folks...on a much more serious note, one of our fellow bloggers, "Eitan" (Greg), who has the blog "...continued in Chicago", has been hospitalised with some extremely serious injuries, and is having extensive surgery as you read this. I would ask that, if your a mind to, please pray for our friend and compadre "Eitan"...


Thanks...Cookie....
________________________________