Wednesday, June 04, 2008

OK...time fer some humor....

As was obvious to all who read this blog regularly, I left the last post up much longer than I would have done with any other post. The reason is also obvious. To myself and my partners who trying to bring this project to fruition on or about the 3rd of July, we have a lot of work still ahead of us...BUT...thanks to all you wonderful folks out there who responded so efficiantly and promptly and who either linked, or "tracked-back" to my post, as well as donate some of your hard earned cash....I say:

THANK YOU MATES...from the bottom of my heart...

Semper Fi....
_________________________

Well Sir...Patrick sends us this expos'e of "Men In Training"....









______________________________________

Yupper...this sounds bout right. What about y'all...where d'ya qualify?






What Kind of a Western Bad-Ass are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as John Wayne

You a classic all American cowboy who does the right thing. When you're sober. Which means occasionally. You like horses, the outdoors, whiskey, hot tempered women, whiskey, and bourbon.



Clint Eastwood


100%

John Wayne


100%

Lee Van Cleef


100%

Charles Bronson


88%

Lee Marvin


75%




______________________________________

Just thought y'all outta know this......

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
~ Barack Hussein Obama - The Audacity of Hope
_____________________________________

Photobucket

PARTIAL NUDITY AHEAD!

Near Fatal Crash (graphic)

This crash could have been fatal!

Thank goodness the airbags deployed!



Photobucket
____________________________________

I'm so glad YouTube is around today. As a cop fer over 20 years, there were many stories about completely stupid, ignorant and dumb criminals that, when I would share with folks, they either wouldn't believe what I had told them, or met my tale(s) with heavy scepticism..... but here's some video proof about a couple of bumblin burglars....



Thank Ya Missy Susan from Eagle Lake, Texas....
____________________________

**Sigh**...Busted again....

The Chief just has t'keep bringin up my past. This is an artists rendering of what happened at the Line-Up last week....


_____________________________