Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What's a "Squid"?....How bout some Arrowhead Beer, and a fishy story...

But...Before we get to that, I hope none of ya out there drink Arrowhead Beer.....


____________________________________

UPDATE: ...and speakin of a fish story,

"Mate, ya wouldn't believe it! The fish were so hungry they was just a jumpin inta the boat! Whatd'ya mean ya don't believe it! Here's a video to prove it!"



Gotta Thank "Chicago Charlie" fer this one....
___________________________________




Well Sir...it seems that me old Marine buddy "The Chief" just loves t'bust Cookies balls...and...truth be known, I just love t'bust his back. Now Sir, as of late, The Chief has been callin me a "squid", a term often referrin to a Sailor, and a term which BTW, I'm proud to accept.

So, in the good natured spirit of Marine Corps-Navy ball-bustin, when I was in the Navy, we were taught that M.A.R.I.N.E stood fer My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment.

Just sayin.....