Tuesday, June 08, 2010

A man with excellent common sense and judgement! and a Patsy Cline favorite.

Cookie's gonna get serious fer a minute or two. PLEASE, PLEASE watch this first video! What this man says is something that Cookie has believed for many years and I could not agree more with everything he states. I couldn't have said it any better myself!

Several folks, Dave Brown frum Oswego, NY, and Susan Gertson frum Texas, perhaps knowing that this is what I believe and think, sent me this recently. It is about 9 minutes long, and if'n you love yur country like I do, watch and listen (and especially LISTEN) to the veracity in his statements. It's well worth the 9 minutes!!!



____________________________________________

BTW, several polls are confirming an anti-incumbent tide!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0610/38268.html

_________________________________________

Now Sir, on a lighter note, here be a song and singer that I've always enjoyed. Patsy Cline, "The Wayward Wind."



_________________________________________

BTW, have'n been in a Stearman once or twice, this tends to happen... when you apply too much pressure to the toe brakes to soon after landing.

"Bi-Plane flips on landing in Washington."



NOW, the view frum the cockpit!!