Thursday, January 13, 2011

Breakfast? And, "The Chief" said.....

Now Sir, I can see a time "back in the day" when I definitely woulda cooked and devoured a breakfast like this. Got a feel'n that "SubVet" and a few other "Blogging Bubbleheads" also woulda partaken of this epicurean delight (or gastrointestinal disaster).



...and SubVet said; "Now THAT is a breakfast! They went kinda "light" on adding the whiskey though. Figured your comments section was still FUBAR so I didn't put anything there."

______________________________

Well Sir, my buddy "The Chief" sent his opinion regarding the recovering Congresswoman. Couldn't agree more!!!

"Shot in the head less than a week ago, U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords opened her eyes briefly for the first time Wednesday, with her husband, her parents and other members of Congress in the room.

And I also heard that Nancy Pelosi was one of those people present when poor Gabby opened her eyes for the first time.

Can you imagine being shot in the head, being unconscious for days, finally opening your eyes and the first thing you see is... Nancy Pelosi?! If it were me, I'd probably assume I'd died and gone to hell. And when I realized I had not, I probably would wish that I had. UGH!"