Friday, March 17, 2006

Some real scarey stuff......

Well Sir....first let me point out somethin we all know....but don't generally do nothin about. All of us hard wurkin Americans is real busy just try'n t'make ends meet...payin the bills... buyin gas and home heatin fuels.....feedin the kids....and such other mundane things like that. When we read bout sometin, or hears it on the news...unless'n it directly affects us...we just generaly a go bout our business as usual...right...I mean I admits it...I'm guilty of it also. Well Sir.....I was just visitin both Stop The ACLU Coalition, and Stop The ACLU ( story posted on 03/09/06)....and they was a tawkin bout this here feller who is the Chairman of CAIR, (Council on American Islamic Relations), I believe his name is Parvez Ahmed, and how he was just elected to the Board of the ACLU in Florida. Well...Y'all might just be askin yurselves...what's that got t'do with you and me? Well sir...I'll tell ya. It seems, frum what I been a read'n on all these differant blogs, this here CAIR organization (and some of its people) has been affiliated with, and or associated with, many indicted and convicted terrorists over the years (and of course the ACLU been a defend'n em)... and also... somethin to do with support and aid being given to those who endorse and perpetrate terrorism. Now I ask ya....this here guy is now on the Florida board of the ACLU....give me a break! They chose him....and elected him onto their board...and they MUSTA been a knowin about all this here terrorist stuff....it's a matter of public record! What...I mean WHAT THE HELL does that tell y'all bout the ACLU and what they's agenda is in this here great country?? Now if'n ya ain't figured it out yet how this DIRECTLY affects y'all.....think about it.....just give it a little thought and it will come to y'all....Cookie