Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Open Letter to GWB........

Dear Mr. President (soon to be called El Presidente')

I voted fer ya GW...and supported ya in most things...but now ya gotta take a stand on sumthin, that, although ya didn't cause it....it's never the less happen'n on yur watch.


A few weeks back I took an unpopular stance amongst my collegues regardin immigration. I simply looked at the immense and unreasonably high cost and logistics of rounding up and incarceratin 12,000,000 illegal aliens, deportin em all...feedin em all while they be in jail...medical costs and such... and then I published my sentiments that said "hey...they're here...accept it....legalize em and lets move on". Took alot of heat fer that post I did....but because of certain thing that are a happen'n....I have definately changed m'mind bout that.

Now, as of late I been a read'n bout this here MEchA (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan). It seems they want to "re-take" a large portion of our country (they be a callin it Aztlan) and form their own government..and they're own polical party(s). This kinda really pissed me off it did cause over the years, this here country has been pretty damn good to em...legal or not. Tawk about violatin the sanctity of our borders...they wanna be changin the borders to form their own country! I've also been a read'n bout a "Nation-wide walk out" they all a gonna be a sponsor'n and a havin in the very near future.....

Well Sir...since many of em (Illegal Aliens) are a gonna be at some central location or anuther demonstratin their little hearts out (and pissin on the American Flag)...that seems like a real great time for all local and State Law Enforcement personnel (and maybe even some Military folks) in the affected cities and States to be a checkin fer "Green Cards". Hell GW...they're a breakin the law...and although it's only a Misdemeanor...its still a broken law. When I was a Police Sergeant...we learned that "Selective" Law Enforcement was not a good policy.....led to a gross disrespect for all Laws as well as a systemic breakdown....so...we cain't be selective about this GW....so...lets BUST ALL THEIR ASS'S and fill up the Hoosgow's (old wurd fer Jail).

Now GW...maybe y'all could be a contactin various Mayors and Governors and kinda get the ball a rollin...watcha think? We won't get all 12,000,000 of em but we'll shur put a dent in their numbers. Now...I'm reasonably shur that some Bus companies might even donate their buses to take em all back t'the border.....and I definately know a whole bunch a good folks with Pick-Up trucks that would be a volunteer'n their services and trucks as well....and I don't care what border, country or Nation we're a tawkin bout.

Now's yur chance Big Guy....let's see some a that Presidential decision makin.....

Yur frend....Cookie.......

T'Days Recipee is the same as yesterday's...why...cause it took me half a yesterday mornin to type it out...and it's really a great tastin meal.....so take a second look... Kentucky BURGOO......