Saturday, April 08, 2006

Think I'll stick to recipee's & humor....."Paddy-Melt"..

Well Sir...I was just over at one a the blogs listed under my "Frends & Naybors"...to remain un-named...and after readin two of the posts he had up...I got so g*d-damned pissed off and depressed...I left a comment reflectin m'feelin's.....although I don't know's if he'll be a puttin the comment up cause fer the first time ever...I dun used profanity in one a my comments to emphasize how strongly I felt...

I tells ya....these were two of the most NEGATIVE and DEPRESSING articles I ever read on any of the blogs I'm aware of thus fer....hey guys & gals...let's LIGHTEN..THE..HELL..UP a might!!! I fully realise that what we deal with fer the most part are serious sitchuashuns and wurld events but lets use some MODERATION...throw an article in about yur kids or pets or the real heavy releave'n dump y'all took that mornin....

Now...I knows I ain't the first t'say this...and I've said it m'self a time or two before in some earlier posts....and...I ain't stick'n my head in the sand...but...like the old song (very old) says..."accentuate the positive...eliminate the negative"...

Damn!! I knows there be a whole ton a bad news everyday in this here wurld...but do we have to embrace it and roll around in it day in and day out......Gimmie a Break!....Give us ALL a Break!!...but...I guess thats just my way a thinkin.....

OK....Nuff said....now...who's up fer a great taste'n "Paddy-Melt"

1) Y'all gonna be a needin some good Ground Chuck , I find ground beef to fatty and Ground Round not flavorfull enuff.

2) Now...I prefers a good Swiss Cheese but ya can also be a use'n Montery Jack if'n ya's a mind to...or any good cheese that y'all really like.

3) Next...golden brown Saute'd Onions...naturally!

4) Agin...my choice is Sour Dough Bread , or y'all can be a usin Rye, Wheat or White.

OK....after makin yur hamburger paddy's t'yur desired size and shape...fry em up till done to yur tastes.

Next...place burger(s) on a pre-heated SEPERATE GRIDDLE OR FRYIN PAN (usually the fryin pan you used fer the burgers has too much grease in it).

Then...add a slice of VERY lightly buttered bread to the top of the burger (buttered side out)...turn bread and burger...add Saute's Onions to top of burger...then a slice or two of whatever cheese ya like...place anuther lightly buttered slice of yur bread on top.

Now...turn when bottom bread (first piece) is lightly toasted to yur likes....and toast the other side of the Paddy Melt till lightly toasted and cheese begins to melt......Enjoy!.........Cookie