Saturday, April 01, 2006

Truth and Facts make great bullets....

Well Sir...ya know...we can all piss & moan bout differant things....done it m'self many times...but when push comes t'shove...ya gotta have some "firepower". Yupper...now anyone that be a know'n me knows that I really dislikes them thar ACLUer's (I'd like t'be take'n a few of em deer huntin with me...well hello Mr. Cheney!) and will take most any opportunity to take a shot at em...but, if'n ya really want t'do some damage...ya gotta expose em to the light of day and let reasonable thinkin people make up their own minds. I'd like y'all to get on over to Stop the ACLU and read parts 1..2...and 3 of the history of the ACLU..."Gribbit" did a great job a researchin and puttin t'gether the Truth and Facts regargin them thar n'ere-do-well's (thats what m' grandpappy used to call em)........Cookie