Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm Pissed! Enuff Already! ! Just bust their ass's and ship em.....like the "good old days....


Well Sir.....In a post several months back...I tawked bout how arrestin, incarceratin, feedin, taken care of their medical needs and deportin all the ILLEGAL immigrants back to their native countries was going to be astronomically costly...and at that time...I felt that we should give them some kind of option to remain here with immunity and a legitamate and documentable path to citizenship. This idea was based simply in pure economics and logistics....no personal feelings involved...and... I took some heat cause a that article but I stuck t'my guns.

Then...about a month later, I wrote an open letter to G. Dubya and reversed my position because I didn't like what I was see'n with the earlier demonstrations the ILLEGAL immigrants were puttin on...tawkin bout take'n back "Aztlan" and most of the whole southwest United States. Pure radical bullshit...(and extremely disrespectfull t'boot) toward a Nation that has been very good to them....wherever they came frum. In that letter I suggested that the next time these ILLEGAL immigrants publically protest...start takin names and kickin ass.....

Well...nuff's enuff GW...get off yur Texas butt, stop panderin to all the "Big Business" you been holdin hands with...and send in the troops...whether they Law Enforcement, National Guard...whatever. One of the points of todays "boycott" was "to bring our economy to a stand-still" fer a day. That sure sounds like an "attack" t'me!

If'n y'all notice...I keep "bolding" the wurd ILLEGAL ....Duh! The crime has already been commited.....now....USE THE LAWS WE ALREADY HAVE IN PLACE! How in God's name do you, as President of this here United States expect anyone, anywhere...to respect us and the laws of this nation if the laws aren't enforced. For UNACCEPTABLE actions...there must be consequences..and...y'all missed a really great opportunity today to have sent a real clear "Law & Order" message....but we missed it again.

Now...GW...in case one a those high priced aid's a yur's ain't told ya yet...ya see that upside down "Old Glory" a flyin below the Mexican flag in the above picture...well ya see GW old boy....that means DISTRESS...and that's what this nation is in, distress. Even I'm beginning to lose respect fer this country (or at least fer You) and what we stand fer...cause its beginnin t'look like we don't stand fer nuthin.....But....I guess that's just my way a thinkin....one real pissed off Cookie......