Saturday, July 29, 2006

Alllright...No more bad taste posts... fer a while..



Well sir...I think I'll start the day by pickin on the Dimmicrats...


Now Sir...y'all know I cain't be leavin the Dimmi's alone....


...and lets admit it...they make a mighty temptin target fer humor.....

...so...when I saw the next photygraph...I just couldn't help but think of all the Dimm's out there that this applies.....

OK...continuin on with some more potpouri of various humorous photygraphs.....

...ya know....Florida ain't the only place that produces stupid voters (last election), politicians and government wurkers.....

...No Sir....I know y'all won't believe this but...right here in good old New York State we got us some real idjits when it comes to public wurks....case in point...


...Movin on...I used t'wurk in the TSA (Transportation Security Agency)...no jokes please....anyways...one a the duties is t'make sure that people enterin the Security Checkpoint area are divested of all metal on their persons...as the "Walk Through Metal Detectors" are set very sensitive...and will go off at the slightest amount of metal on yur person...or in yur clothin.....


....so...it stands to reason that I really took some inward delight when people like the next gentlement would approach the Security Checkpoint.....

"Excuse Me...Sir...would you please remove ALL metal from yur person...thank you....."...


hehehehehe (sadistic laugh)....

..."I'm sorry what ? Yes Sir...thats correct...ALL metal...or you won't be allowed to fly the...hehehehe (more sadistic laugh) Friendly Skies".....








...and closin out the day.....somethin that no man wants t'see when he goes to the "little boys room"...