Friday, July 28, 2006

HILLARY'S FLIGHT CRASHES JUST BEFORE LANDING ....

Yupper...it seems our esteemed Senator, Hillary Rohdam Clinton's flight crashed just short of the runway here in Syracuse due to heavy fog in the area at the time. The Senator was unharmed....but was shaken up over the incident. Here is a photygraph of the crash scene..............

OK....I know...sophomoric...but as my good Marine buddy Fits once said..."ain't all comedy sophomoric" ...somethin t'ponder I reckon.....

Now Sir...y'all might recall that a couple a weeks back....I had some pretty damn serious floodin here at the old hacienda....in fact...suffered some home damage frum the water in the basement.....

...anyways...one a my neighbors...Cletus...broke out his brandy spankin new digital camera and took this here photygraph...which gives y'all an idear bout how deep and intense the floodin was.....


Yupper...that was some flood it was....

Movin on....now I realize that most a y'all have seen a picture or two of my good naybor...Cletus...but while he was a photygraphin this here picture...one a my other naybors done took a new photygraph of Cletus a little later whilst he was helpin folks durin the flood.....

Oh...BTW...at the time that this here pitcher was taken... Cletus just happened t'be dressed up in his "Sunday go t'meetin cloths" and was on his way to church when the flood hit...so that will explain all the good cloths he be a wearin.....

....Now Sir....a few posts back...my good frend...WTR...over at White Trash Republican...said two things...the first was that she thought I just might be "pushin the envelope of Good Taste" a might...and I kinda had to agree with her.....

...then she said that cause many other blogs are doin nuthin but coverin all the serious and bad news in the wurld...that she was officially appointin this here Cookie as "Morale Officer" cause I tend to mostly lean to the humorous side in my posts....

Soooo...not t'make any comment regardin the next two photygraph's...I'll let y'all see whatever it is ya see...and think...whatever it is y'all think..... Adios and be tawkin atcha tomorrow....Cookie...


ADDENDUM: If'n y'all wanna see somethin funny...get yur butts on over to "A Geezers Corner" and watch "scream like a girl"......