Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Berkley Marine's UPDATE! ..and some great rib ticklers (not the other kind of tickler)

Well Sir...I saw this over at "The Jawa Report"...and it bears republishing. Go sign the petition if'n you've a mind to.....and then tell yur friends & buddy's bout it and post it in yur blog's....



Photo courtesy of Move America Forward

A online petition to condemn the resolution passed by the Berkeley City Council regarding the United States Marine Corps recruiters being uninvited intruders has been established by CapMag. Show your support of the Marines if inclined and to let Berleley City Council know how rediculous their resolution is.

Michelle Malkin also has extensive updates on this.
________________________


...and my buddy "Fish" frum Kentucky reminded me of a Birthday celerbrashun goin on today.....




Birthday Reminder


Photobucket

On July 23rd this year, we celebrate a special birthday!

Monica Lewinsky will turn 35. Can you believe it?

It seems like only yesterday she was crawling around the White House on her hands and knees and putting everything in her mouth.

They grow up so fast, don't they?
__________________________



...and although this next "Maxine" joke is addressed to "The Hildebeast"...it actually applies to just about all politicians (Fred Thompson excluded)....




____________________________________

Jewish Mathematics....

A Jewish woman calls her mother, "I'm divorcing Sheldon! All he wants is anal sex and my anus is now the size of a 50 cent piece, when it used to be the size of a nickel!"

Mother says, "Now let me know if I have this right, you're married to a multi-millionaire businessman, you live in an 8 bedroom mansion, you drive a Ferrari, you get $1000 a week allowance, you take 6 vacations a year and you want to throw all that away for 45 cents ?"



...and another burning question..."Is it true that Jewish women don't believe in sex...after marriage?"

Just to be clear, I'm NOT anti-Semetic. I ran these old jokes by one of my Jewish friends and he got a big laugh out of both....
__________________________________

Subject: I need a favor....

My neighbor has a puppy he's giving away (FREE!).
It's a Dachshund, it's house broken, and it's great with kids.

He's giving it away because his wife says the dog 'stares' at her when she is undressing, and that gives her the 'Heebie Jeebies.' I think she is just weird!

If you're interested, or know someone who is, let me know.

Here's a picture of the dog.



_________________________________

Taxi Driver


A passenger in a taxi leaned forward to ask the driver a question
and tapped him on the shoulder. The driver screamed, lost control of the
cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb, and stopped just inches
from a large plate glass window.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab, and then the still shaking driver said, "I'm sorry but you scared the daylights out of me."

The frightened passenger apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize a mere tap on the shoulder could frighten him so much.

The driver replied, "No, no, I'm sorry, it's entirely my fault.

Today is my first day driving a cab.... I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years!"
__________________________________

Now Sir...here be where I been gettin introuble lately, especially with MightyMom. Although I try to give credit to all those fine folks that send these humorous anecdotes and jocularity to the Cookie...I always seem to leave someone out...so here goes....

A Great Big COOKSHACK HAT TIP to: "Fish" frum Kentucky, "Charlie the Cop" frum windy Chicago, "Myron" frum Myrons Random Thoughts, Susan Gertson frum Texas, Patrick frum A Day in the Life...PRH...and MightyMom frum "My Wonderful Life...., and Clint Griffin frum out San Diego way....whew...I think I got everyone....