Saturday, February 02, 2008

Sunday Sundries....

Subject: FW: Wife's Night Out

---------------------

On Friday night, my good naybor Clem's wife decides to go out with her friends drinking and dancing....

He was okay with it, cause he got to watch sports and play on the Internet all night...

He heard her stumble into bed around 4 and laughed knowin she's gonna have a monster hangover when she wakes up....

He woke up next morning and went outside to the family Volvo, which she used last night....

He immediately breathed a sigh of relief cause it was all in one piece....

He circled the car looking for dents and found none....

But .... Wait a minute ~ Whats this...?

Uh Oh...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



_______________________________

...and...some differant views by some celebrities...






























_______________________________

...and...one of my loyal woman-folk readers sent this to me t'day...so men...make note.....

Menopause Jewelry

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings,
bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be
able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it
turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a
big fucking red mark on his forehead.
Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond . Dumb ass.