Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Sunday.. "Sunday Mornin Comin Down"...a personal resurrection..

Well Sir....there just might be one or two of ya out there who've been where this great Johnny Cash song talks about and can relate to it...I know I have. The first time I ever heard Johnny Cash sing this song, I remember thinkin that whoever wrote it (Chris Kristofferson) has been there, because it was like someone had looked into my heart and captured all the lonely, sad and painful feelings of a Sunday morning of mine along time back....

.....an Easter Sunday mornin where everything in this song came crashin in on me...and I guess that in the 20/20 vision of hindsight, it was actually a very good thing, because it stirred me to take some personal responsibility and take charge of certain area's of my life... sorta like my own personal resurrection....

So now...on Easter Sunday mornin's...I like to briefly reminisce, but not linger, back to that painful, forlorn day so long ago to remind myself just where I came from.....



If you've never been there...thank your Higher Power, or luck, or fate, whichever you prefer, but for the fact that at this very moment you've got this computer, and the luxury to view this video in the warmth and comfort of your home, and hopefully that should stir some feelings of gratitude and thankfulness in your heart.....

Have a wonderful Easter Sunday everyone......