Monday, April 28, 2008

Rainy Monday....and some "Celtic Thunder"...

Well Sir....here in Upstate, NY it's rainy and cold, and just plain "shitty"...so I'm gonna be my usual lazy self t'day and only post a few photygraffs.....













________________________________

I know there's a political joke about John McCain in this photygraff somewhere...


_________________________________

Ahhhh....shades of "Soylent Green"....


______________________________________

Coming this summer to a Gas Station near you.....


_________________________________

Well Sir...fer those of ya that come by The Cookshack with any regularity, Y'all be knowin that the Cookie just loves to entertain and cook fer folks. Now Sir...after squeezin about 15 years of life out a my old Gas BBQ Grill, my daughter Shellie and her hubby Ken, surprised me yesterday with this brandy-spankin new 4 Burner Brinkman Grill....Whoa! So...looks like Cookie's got a whole passle of BBQ'n and cookin t'do this here comin summer......


_______________________________

I just saw this over at my buddy Myron's place...and I was so impressed I had to post it fer Y'all.....Ya won't believe the voice on this 14 year old lad....."Celtic Thunder"...


_________________________________