Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Gettin ready fer the 4th.....

Well Sir...Susan G frum Eagle Lake Texas expresses her feelins regardin men-folks...

Believe it or not.

Woman has Man in it;
Mrs. has Mr . in it;
Female has Male in it;
She has He in it;
Madam has Adam in it;

No wonder men always want to be inside women!

When Men were being born, they struggled like hell to get out from between the legs of a woman, and then men spend all their life and time trying to go back in between the legs of a woman....

Why?
BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Okay, Okay, it all makes sense now...

I never looked at it this way before:

MEN tal illness
MENstrual cramps
MEN tal breakdown
MENopause
GUY necologist

AND ..

When we have REAL trouble, it's a
HIS terectomy.

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN!

Send this to all the women you know to brighten their day.

Send this to all the men just to annoy them ......
_____________________________________

Just in case its real hot where you live, I thought these might cool ya down a mite...





_____________________________________

Lost in translation....
























Ahhh...excuse me, I ordered "Duck Sauce", NOT Dog Sauce...



I think I knew this guy in college...no..no...it was a Marine that I met once...








_________________________________

Hmmm...and just what would y'all name this here kitty....?


___________________________________

Well Sir...this here ad might be fer Mexican food, but I'll be willin t'bet that come this Monday after the 4th of July weekend, some of y'all will be doin the same thing.....


__________________________________

No matter how many times I watch and listen to this, I still thoroughly enjoy it....


_____________________________________