Sunday, September 20, 2009

"ISM" Sumthin t'think about!

A fellow compatriot of mine, Glenn Maine of "Oathkeepers" just sent me this here short 1948 cartoon, and, as I started to watch it, I found that things like "the kid at the malt shop" no longer held true, and I almost didn't watch the rest of it, but I'm glad I did, because ALL OF IT IS ESPECIALLY PERTINENT TODAY!

"ISM", in my book still stands for "I" "Self" and "Me".

As you watch, you can easily identify and put a face to the various characters.


__________________________________________

Now Sir, I just learned that, even though my family is racially mixed, I'm a RACIST!!

It's the same old game, disagree with him or his administration and yur a racist, ** Sigh**. This constant admonition being leveled at folks is really gonna hurt the next African-American who tries to run for the office of President because folks will certainly remember this disgusting ploy and just NOT want to deal with this bullshit anymore.