Thursday, June 24, 2010

Obama's ineptitude, and Ode to Mary Kay

OK, the OBO First!!!

**Sigh**, why am I not surprised!! Obama's ineptitute is showing again!



Just sent to me by Susan Gertson.....
____________________________________

Nostalgic mood t'day......a story never told, till today.

Now Sir, I'm will'n t'bet that almost every reader out there read'n this ch'ere blog has a song like this that brings back that EXTRA special memory of someone frum the past.

The summer's eve of my innocence lost.....Oh so many years ago....

She was twenty six, I was just seventeen....

The song playing on the radio.....



The entire story contained therein this next video.....

On the sand dune beaches of Lake Ontario, Sandy Pond area, NY....June 24th, 1961



In hindsight, not only could I have written that movie script, I should have...
____________________________