Wednesday, March 22, 2006

S'more Cruise'n & Peruse'n........

Well Sir.....as I read all my feller bloggers and their posts....I find mostly bad news and tragic stories....so I figured I'd kinda just focus on whatever GOOD or humorous topic matters I could be a find'n ...so first off.....

I went over to that Pure Gum Spirits and took a good look at this man's artwork....yupper...it was well worth the diversion. This man...I believe his name be Stuart, has really got some talent...I mean it! I ain't no art critic or nuthin but I found his paintings to really capture moods, colors, times and places....not t'mention all the nude women folk......good work "Stuart". Now y'all get on over there and take a look fer yurselves.......

Now...the next story itself ain't so good...but y'all got a chance as bloggers to do SOMETHIN GOOD...yupper...if'n go on over to The Jawa Report , there be a story over there (and I know a great many of y'all are aware of this story cause I been a see'n it on yur blogs) titled ..."Abdul Rahman Update", and its about this good man Abdul Rahman. It seems he converted to Christianity from Muslim and now the "Peace Loving Folks" over in Afghanistan want t'kill..."cut him into many little pieces" they be a sayin. Well Sir....the Jawa Report will link you to anuther site where y'all can be a signin a petition to President Bush to help this poor feller....maybe with some intervention...or ya can directly to the other site at Hyscience and read his post "Saving the life of Abdul Rahman". I really would like t'see all a my feller bloggers (like The Dread Pundit Bluto) go on over and give this some support...sign the petition please...his life literally depends on it.....Thanks Y'all.......

On a lighter note....Y'all take a stroll on over to Hillbilly White Trash...he's got some real good humorous read'n over thar....yupper...y'all can take a test about a subject I know is dear to many a blogger's heart...and that's BEER! There also be a story bout how Al Gore is related t'them inbred Westboro Baptist church nitwits that protest at the funerals of our fine soldiers who died in Iraq and Afghanistan...get on over there now...hear....

And a course...here's one a m'favorite sites (cause we speek the same backwoods tawk...and spell alike too)...The White Trash Republican . T'day she's a rightfully bitchin up a storm bout them guvernment fellers tag'n all the livestock and follerin them with GPS locators...and if'n ya don't do this...your Veteranarian doctor gotta blow ya in and ya might just get a fine....hmm....1984 in the barn. Anyway...she's got some other light read'n over thar as well...take a gander mate's........

Annnd finally......take a short little hike on over to Dumb Shit of the Week where y'all can be read'n bout a...are ya ready....A Fart'n Chair...thats right...a chair that farts. It also seems that a school teacher...in England I believe...sued her boss's over this here chair...but y'all gotta read this fer yourselves.....Till next time...y'all take care now...hear....Cookie.....

Oh Man! I just gotta add this after the original post'n.....it seems that Charlie Sheen...you know...paid for his hookers with personal checks and maybe his credit cards....is being referred to by some nitwit somewhere as a "Highly Credible Public Figure....". Public figure...yes..."Highly Credible...no sir...that dog don't hunt.....now that's some humor fer y'all. Read the entire story over at the Captains Quarters........