Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sad day amigo's...amiga's...

Well Sir...as of late...I kinda thawt I'd like to put up more good news than bad...but after read'n a few blogs t'day...I was reminded about somethin I'd rather not remember. T'was one year ago yesterday that they pulled the feedin tube on that poor defenseless woman Terri Schiavo. Now I ain't gonna get inta the argument bout whether or not she had cognitive thought...or was aware of her surroundin's...no sir...that's been hammered t'death. What bothers me is the manner of which her death was brought about. I...as like many others...have witnessed starvation...and what it does to a body....it ain't pretty...and...I don't beleeve fer a minute that it's painless...no sir...its a horrible way for any living thing t'die...period.

When I watch demonstrations about how these merciless convicted killers get to lie on a gurney....get an injection that puts em t'sleep...and then an injection that stops the heart...and the whole thing is over in a minute or so...I cain't help but think about that poor innocent Ms. Schiavo layin there a sufferin frum being starved to death....fer many days! A killer who deserves t'suffer doesn't...and an innocent young woman who doesn't deserve t'suffer...does.....somethin wrong here. I truly think we need to look at certain options for certain situations....I think we all know and recognize that life isn't always Black & White......but....I guess that just my way a thinkin.....Watcha all think?......May God Bless and watch over Ms. Schiavo.......Cookie