Monday, July 31, 2006

Some "Dry Bones" truth..... weird animal practices ... and old Girl Scouts

This cartoon was posted by The Dread Pundit Bluto a week or so ago....and I think it's most appropriate today...just substitute the wurd "Gaza" with "Lebanon" and it still wurks.....


Ok...now on to some humor that is not political in nature...but is ABOUT nature.... (how do you like that seg-way?)


Over the past few weeks I have been doing a study of the sex lives of various wild animals in and around New York State (too much time on my hands)...and I've noticed a somewhat "puzzlin" pattern reagrding both Deer....and Squirrels....


Now Sir...this first photygraph I used in a recent post cause I thought it was a most un-usual event....but...it turns out I was wrong.... yupper....

...While walkin my "Wolf-Dog" in my backyard this AM...I spotted this other Manege Trois happenin in one a my fences.....


...so...just happenin to have my trusty 35 mm camera with me...I managed to capture the evidence of sumthin sinister happenin in the Animal Kingdom.....


...I also couldn't help but notice that the last squirrel on the right hand side of the photygraph... chattered with.... a lisp....yupper...swear t'God....

....so...without any further adieu...here's the evidence.....

...Well Sir...the only thing I can think of is that it must be the heat.....


...Movin on...a little while later...while tryin to take a nap frum the heat...there was a knock on the door....and here's the person who was interuptin my afternoon siesta....

...first thing she said was that she recognized this here Cookie frum last night...said she was customer 999,999 (although she didn't know it at the time) and that she walked outta the Sex Shop just a minute or so afore I did (previous post explains all).....said she was pissed bout that...


....and BTW...the cookies were about as old as the Girl Scout.....

...and you shoulda seen what I had to do to get the cookies...brrrrrhg....

.... she wanted to play a little game called "the young one and the Perv" and that she would give me the cookie fer free (my kinda price)......turns out she played the perv...... Cookie...