Thursday, January 24, 2008

Everybody loves cute animal pix...

Well Sir...that Texas Siren, MightyMom sent me these...so I thought I'd share em with y'all. I particularly liked the photygraff of the dogs tearin up a football jersey...




































...AND...I think my Wolf-Dog, Czarina would have her feelins hurt if'n I didn't put her photygraff in here somewhere. So here's my runnin mate...Czarina...



OK...all together now...Awwwwww
______________________________

Here's a picture of the new world record whitetail. It was taken by the
cousin of a co-worker's sister's, uncle's, best friend's, son-in-law's cousin.
Reportedly it will score 603 1/8 by B&C standard and was shot in Limestone County.
Supposedly, this deer had killed a bull, two farmhands, thirteen illegal immigrants and six hunters in the last two weeks alone. They said he was in a fierce fight with Bigfoot when he was shot.


_____________________________

A Winter Statistic

98% OF AMERICANS SAY 'OH SHIT' BEFORE SLIDING INTO A DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD.

THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM BUFFALO, SYRACUSE, or BRIDGEPORT, NY, AND THEY SAY 'HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS!'
_______________________________