Thursday, March 27, 2008

Facetious Friday....

UPDATE: "Charlie the Cop" just sent me this here song....and I loved it so much...I gotta bump it to the top of this blog-post.....Muchais Gracias Amigo...

ROTFLMAO....Got this frum "Texas Patriot"... T'aint no-where even near Politically Correct, but its funnier than hell....TURN YUR SOUND ON AN BE PREPARED TO LAUGH!!!

If'n Y'all don't like Politically Incorrect stuff....Don't Listen! But it's not really all that bad...

"Manuel went down to Georgia" ...done to Charlie Daniels "The Devil went down to Georgia"....

ManuelWentDownToGeorgia - Share on Ovi
___________________________

Photobucket ...OK...lets get this here show on the road. Well Sir...I think I'll let The Chief slide today and give him a break from bustin his cojones...
_______________________

So...my buddy "Fish" frum Kentucky reminds us of The Quote of The Day.....

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it."

-- Barack Obama


Go ahead...vote fer this guy and kiss yur ass's goodbye....
__________________________________

...and Sue Gertson frum Texas sends us this one....

On a hot summer day, a country backwoodsman came into town with his dog. In that he lived way in the backwoods, he didn't much associate with town-folk and spent most of his time at his isolated home back up in the mountains. He tied the dog under the shade of a tree and went into the bar for a cold beer.

About 20 minutes later a policeman came into the bar and asked who owned the dog tied under the tree.

The back-country man said that it was his.

The policeman said, 'Your dog seems to be in heat.'

The redneck replies, 'No way dog's in heat...she's cool kawse I got 'er tied unner the shade tree.'

The policeman says, 'No! You don't understand your dog needs to be bred.'

'No way,' the redneck says, 'dog don't need bread, she ain't hongry, kawse I fed 'ER beef jerky this mornin'.'

Now the policeman gets mad and yells out; 'NO NO! You don't seem to understand, your dog wants to have sex!'

The redneck looks at him with a long pause and says,

'Go 'head. I always wanted a police dog.'

____________________________

...and MightyMom frum over at "My Wonderful Life" give us this....

Scam Alert:

Just wanna make sure that all you women-folk out there are alerted to this scam...


________________________________

Never argue with a women

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.

Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book.

Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?")

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I' reading"

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"For reading a book," she replies,

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her again,

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading"

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with Sexual assault," says the woman,

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.



MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

**Gotta give a big ol Cookshack HAT-TIP to "Charlie the Cop" frum Chicago fer that one.... along with a BIG apology fer having inadvertently left him out of the credits in a couple of the previous posts... Charlie sends me lots of good stuff, along with several other good folks, and sometimes the Cookie's got my head up my butt and ferget the folks I value the most.....Thanks agin Charlie.... **
____________________________


_______________________________


________________________________


_________________________________




________________________________

Important tax reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes......



¡Muchas gracias!

21 million illegal aliens are depending on you!

Thanks fer the reminder Susan...21 million aliens would now vote fer ya if'n ya was runnin fer President....