Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday and Wednesday Wanks....

Well Sir...my good naybor Daryl showed me a photygraff of himself and his twin brother Daryll that was sent to him by his Sister-Mother-Aunt. He told me that his Sister-Mother-Aunt spelt their names slightly differant so's she could tell em apart...

**Sigh**....Winters are soooo long here in Upstate, NY....


_______________________________

Well Sir...my counter-part, "The Chief" frum over at Smolderin Embers sent me a link to a fun program fer y'all t'play with if'n ya got a mind to....you can put yur puss, or yur friends mug, like I did with "The Chief" below, on a magazine cover.....here be the link...

http://www.magmypic.com/




_____________________________________



The future of transportation in the near future......





________________________________






Photobucket

....and my Wolf/Dog "Czarina" finally made the Big Time....


_________________________________

Photobucket...NUDITY AHEAD!



I saw the first sign of summer today. ? ? ?





Those open toe'd shoes are a dead giveaway!
______________________________________