Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits...

"Thems fight'n wurds podner!!"

________________________________

Don't ever bitch about your job again!

______________________________

March 30th is Officially, Welcome a Vietnam Vet Home Day. Lets remember why! If you know a Vietnam Vet, just say "Welcome Home and Thank You" for the welcome home he never received.

_________________________________

Ingenious Way to Stimulate Supermarket Sales !!!

Sense of Freshness....

A while ago a new supermarket opened here in Bridgeport, NY.

It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh.

Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and you experience the
scent of fresh mowed hay.

In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal grilled steaks with
onions.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle, and
the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh baked
bread and cookies.

( I don't buy our toilet paper there any more.!)
___________________________________

Grumpy Bear

Gonna take a very short break. Folks ask me why I don't spend hardly anytime on Facebook even though I'm on it. First, I think its a major waste of time. Second, I've made only two comments on Facebook all the time I've been on it and both time some (although I know what word I would use, you fill in the blanks) has challanged me to a pissing match over something. Life's way to short (and I'm a short-timer already) to waste on crap like that.
__________________________________

COMMENTS:

"The Chief" said; "Mom always said that "discretion is the better part of valor". I've always relished the "stand & fight" credo, instead. But, when a guy has spent the better part of his life fighting, I guess it's best that he goes with "turn the other cheek" and gives it a rest... for awhile. It's okay, there's at least one Marine out here, willing to pick up the slack while you're on R & R...."

COOKIE; said; I agree with your Mom Chief, and I've opted to "choose my battles" and this one ain't worth the time, nor is the person. Thanks Mate for take'n my back, I could always count on The Marines fer that!

The Chief said; "We don't mind "takin' yer back"; it's a better view... than yer front!"