Friday, March 03, 2006

All Kidding aside for a moment....

When I first started this blog a few weeks back, all I wanted to do was to spin a little country humor and wisdom (in a backwoods, VERY backwoods, style of writing & talking) into articles that ended with some kind of good (I think they're great) recipe' for y'all to try. I had absolutely no intentions whatsoever on becoming allied with any cause or movement. However, I have since discovered something that I did not expect to, nor was I looking for. The ACLU is much more powerful and active than I ever believed possible(I've never liked em much anyhow). While looking for sites to link up with to expand my baby blog, I began visiting the Stop the ACLU and the Stop the ACLU Coalition , along with other like minded blogs, and while reading their posts I discovered just how much in the dark I was. Folks....the ACLU is a very VERY dangerous organization when it comes to our traditional values, religious freedoms and rights. They are wreaking pure legal havoc with small and large cities and towns throughout our great country, and slowly, but surely, eroding our religious freedoms, hometown values and parental rights (and not to mention what they're doing every year at Christmas time). The more I read, the more I was amazed at just how legally and financially powerful they had become. People...this is no drill. We're under attack from within our own borders by people who now have the legal and financial wherewithal to eliminate our most sacred and loved religious, family and traditional values. I really would like for anyone reading this post to visit the above blog links I've provided and become more informed regarding these despicable people and there true agenda. PLEASE....they are truly a fast growing cancer on our society and culture and we need all the help we can get to halt their gangrenous progress....but..I guess that's just my way a thinkin..........Cookie