Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Send me yur recipees.....

Well Sir, what I'm lookin fer are new recipees I ken be puttin inta this chere blog. I specially like wild game recipees but if'n ya don't have nun a them...I'll shurly take whaever ya got...thay don't have ta be fancy er complecks er nuthin...n fact...in most case's...the simpler thay is...the better thay tastes. What I'm really lookin fer is good recipee fer cookin some a them ACLU fellers...ya know...sumthin like Liberal Lasagna or Saute'd Sissy......Barbequed Bastard and Marinated Moonbats are good ones to. If'n ya sends me a Wild Game recipee, I'll either be a usin it in this chere blog...or for a Fishing & Hunting Magazine I also write fer....or might even be a usin it in both. Make damn shur ya also sends me a short little bio bout yurself so's I ken be givin ya credit fer yur recipee and tell the folks a little aboutcha. Send them recipees to Thecookshack@aol.com so...till t'morrow....y'all take care now and God Bless......Cookie