Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just some muse'n......

First of all...fer all you feller bloggers out thar that didn't know this...but if'n ya all got "AdSense" on yur blog...the damnedist thing happens. They be a gearin their program to pick up on key wurds in yur post...and then put up an Ad with that wurd in it. Now fer instance...if'n...like in several of my recipee's I used the wurd "Pork"...this g'damned Ad appeared at the top of the column a given y'all ten reasons NOT t'eat Pork...that kinda hurts the ambiance of my recipee dontcha think?....

Now...just yesterday I used the wurd "Rat"...so...shur enuff...here comes this Ad fer "Rat Infestation"....lovely...on a food site no less...yuk. So...I guess in the future I'll be a referrin t'pork as "that other white meat"....cain't help but wonder though just what kinda Ad would appear if'n I used the wurds..."hooker", "pussycat"...maybe cunnilingus, "shit" or...the dreaded "Moonbat"...hmmmm...

Well Sir...just take a gander at the top a this here post and we'll see what.. "comes up"...oooops...Cookie