Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A hodge-podge a different stuff...

Sorry Mel...way too late...according to all reports...it looks like ya dun stepped on yur dick real good this time..."in Vino Veritas" (...in wine there is truth...)....








Well Sir...guess they do things a might differant down there in Kentucky....


Movin on....while perrusin some various agricultural and scientific sites...I found this below photygraph of this here Frisky Flora...


...I guess when ya just stands around in the Arizoni Desert all day with nuthin to do or no place t'go...things like this can happen.....

...Can Cacti be "hung"?...

hmmmm...guess so......


...Gotta say...never...ever...thought I'd be envious of a Cactus......


...OK...this here next photygraph is fer me buddy Fits over at Shooting the Messenger , I just knows how he appreciates pictures like this un....


....I guess even the Prairie Dogs are a takin this War on Terror seriously...alot more than most folks I know are...that's fer sure...

...Folks...wake up please...this here war we're a fightin is fer real! Islamo-Fascists and extremists want to KILL us...they don't wanna be makin friends with us...they want us and our way of life GONE!

OK...nuff political talk fer the day...just had to get my feelin's known.....so..here be Deputy Dog fer the Prairie pups....



...Hey Fits...what kinda weapon is that??










Now Sir...we've all heard a "Fat Cats"...but this next photygraph here is one prodigious pooch if'n I ever seen one.....

Yes Sir...I'm real glad I ain't payin "Tiny's" (dog's name) food bill......


...and BTW..."Tiny" thinks he a lap dawg.....



Now Sir...I don't reckon I know if'n this next picture gives a whole new meanin to the phrase "Pussy Whipped"...or whether or not it might just be the actual meanin.....



What d'yall think.....? Adios amigo's and amiga's......Cookie.....